Friday, January 27, 2012

Craftsy - the new platform for crafts

I just joined Craftsy.com and have listed a couple of things to get started. First, is my Noggins pattern. I can't believe I haven't shared this with you before! I created them and the pattern sold quite well on Etsy over Christmas. I love mini stuff, because it doesn't take long to make.

Here are the Noggins. You can see they are not just for Christmas, but can share your house every day! Noggins like to live in the corners of dusty bookshelves, guardians of your library. They also like to read a lot, so if you ever can't find a book, chances are they've had it out to read!

I found these guys in the hall closet with my felting books! Do they know what felting needles do? What are these guys up to? I also have them for sale on my web site, www.edwinadolls.com so you can shop there too!

I also added a project, in the form of my Tiny Ted Tutorial. These guys are the next step in needle felting. They are such fun to create and once you've learned the basics, you can customise your bears anyway you like! Who can resist teddy bears?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments.